Modern Deployment Solution
– an unified, modern deployment solution –
- Windows Autopilot is a collection of technologies used to set up and pre-configure new Windows 10 PCs, getting them ready for productive use. It can also be used to reset, repurpose and recover devices.
- Windows Autopilot is designed to simplify the setup and management process of Windows devices, resulting in lower TCO, considerably faster ‘business-ready’ state and ease of management for IT department.
- Once deployed, Windows 10 devices can be managed in a central dashboard such as, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune).
Modernize Windows Management with Microsoft Intune
– for new and existing devices –
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager (formerly Intune) offers a diverse set of tools for device and application management, security policy management and IT support tools, all in one dashboard.
- It is a cloud-based desktop and mobile device management tool that helps organizations provide their employees with access to business applications, data, and resources from the device of their choice. It integrates closely with Azure AD for identity and access control.
- When you use it with Office 365, you can enable your workforce to be productive on all their devices, while keeping your organization’s information protected.
The promises of modern management
- Works from anywhere
- Quick, friendly out-of-box experience
- Integrated and cloud-based security/management
- Simple app delivery through store/sass
- Data intelligence for better business insights
- Minimize on-prem infrastructure costs
- Unified identity, device and app management
- Self-service deployment without imaging
Traditional Deployment vs. Modern Deployment
Build and maintain custom image, gathering everything else that’s necessary to deploy
Wipe original OEM windows image and replace with custom image
Perform time consuming operations resulting in high cost
We pre-install an up to date Windows image on devices ordered from us
We register the Device ID and Autopilot Profile to Windows Autopilot Service
Ship and deliver directly to the client ready for end user
Self-Deployment starts automatically
User logs in and device is recognized in Azure AD
Apps and services are being installed (Adobe, Corel, Office, etc)
User settings are being deployed (start menu customizations, email profile setup, one-drive, bookmarks, etc)
Deployment of security policies from Microsoft Intune
Let us setup your workstations with Windows Autopilot
Azure Backup module provides you with a professional backup service
to protect all your company information and documents.
- You have a secure and stable backup solution with countless copies of your data in Microsoft data centers
in various locations for geographical redundancy
- Your data and documents are encrypted in transit – this way, even if someone could intercept your information,
they are still safe, being encrypted
- The solution is an integrated one – it works both for saving your local data from your computers or servers –,
and for saving the data you have already migrated to the cloud