Easily monitor your partner companies portfolio
What is Alertă C.U.I.
Alertă C.U.I. is an online monitoring solution that allows you to act quickly when risk situations arise within your partner companies portfolio – for example, insolvency or bankruptcy, overdue debts to the state budget, etc.
Set in the app your portfolio of companies, and then the solution retrieves information from official sources, updates them periodically, and alerts you if changes or risk situations occur.
Core components of the application
Easily and efficiently organize your customer portfolio, potential buyers, suppliers, or partners.
You have access at any time to companies’ data: legal status, financial situation, payment behavior, AEGRM registry and files registered at Court of Justice.
You are warned by email when a risk situation arises – insolvency or bankruptcy, changes to the Trade Registry, outstanding debts to the state budget, ANAF changes.
You can export your data to Excel for easier processing – company data, balance sheets, court files, AEGRM.
- Insolvency listed in the Bulletin of Insolvency Proceedings – daily updates
- Trade Registry – weekly updates
- Financial info (Ministry of Public Finance) – annual updates
- Court cases – daily updates (bankruptcy) or weekly (other subjects)
- ANAF updates – VAT payer; split VAT; VAT at the collection – once every 3 days frequency
- ANAF status – inactivation / reactivation of companies – once every three days
- ANAF outstanding State budget debts – once every 3 months updates
- Is listed in the Bulletin of Insolvency Proceedings
- Records outstanding debts to the state budget
- Registers new files on Just.ro
- Registers bankruptcy files
- Changes its ANAF status – VAT payer, VAT on receipt and VAT split
- Changes its status at RECOM (The National Trade Register Office)
- Portfolio level – companies’ data » export to Excel
- Company level – court files » export to Excel
- Company level – AEGRM registrations » export to Word
- Company level – company data report » print version
- Custom labels – company selections based on your own criteria
- Multiple Accounts – secondary users
- Basic reports – company details (unlimited within the subscription)
- RECOM extended reports – administrators and associates (credits based)
- CIP reports – queries for the Payment Incident Center (credits based)
- Creditreform e-Premium Credit Report – credit report / credit limit (credits based)